- 1+ lbs chicken (depending on your family's size)
- Quick-Cooking Rice
- 3 cups Corn
- Chicken Stock
- 1 jar Salsa
- Shredded Cheese (
optionalreally, really must add because it's soooo good)
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Cook pieces of chicken in oil. Sprinkle them with cumin, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour in the amount of servings you need for your family of quick-cooking rice.
- Add corn.
- Pour chicken stock over everything until covered.
- Put the lid on your pot and cook until rice is tender.
- Stir in salsa.
- Sprinkle top with shredded cheese and heat until melted.
- Serve with sour cream, if desired.
And only one pot to wash!!!