Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, September 22, 2012

First Day of Fall...First Day Back to Blogging!

We're back! To kick things off right, how about a way to celebrate Fall on its very first official day?! I was over visiting Imparting Grace and found this extremely simple way to fill the house with the Aroma of Autumn. [Sidebar: I didn't know how to spell 'aroma' and my 8 year old helped me! Yay for him!] You will need one apple, some cinnamon sticks, some cloves, vanilla extract and a small pot filled with water. That's it! So grab those things and cut your apple into quarters, drop it in a pot with some water and the spices, finishing it off with 1 tsp of vanilla and let it simmer on the stove. Just keep adding water throughout the day so it doesn't boil away. Mm-hmm... I can smell pumpkin pie and apple cider right now.........

No comments: