Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sew an Activity Bag!

I recently decided that I wanted to try making my son a Sunday Church Bag so that he could bring quiet activities with him as he is learning to sit through an entire service (he's about to be 3 years old and is just starting to show interest in sitting with us). I found a tutorial here for a bag that was pretty much what I wanted to make so I used it to guide me through the process. It was really easy. I am especially excited about the crayon pocket that I was able to sew on the front of the bag. The bag is small enough that he can carry it himself, but it will still hold a few activities or books (including his first Bible--a Christmas gift this year!). I chose fabric that I thought he would really enjoy as well. I am excited to put this gift under the tree for him!

No comments: