Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

She Travels: Update

Quick personal note -- due to my husband's sabbatical leave this semester, my family (well, the 3 of us not in college that is) has the opportunity to spend some time abroad!  This is very exciting for us as we love to travel and be in other places.  We'll be in the northeast of England, living in a small flat on the campus of a major university. 

I hope to post "notes from abroad" here and there and/or continue to contribute to She Who Makes as I can.  Living somewhere other than home always provides opportunities for improvising and creativity and perhaps I can share some of what I learn during this particular adventure!

-- Emily (the sister who likes to live in different places)



No comments: