Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

DIY Stain Remover

Okay, wait until you see this! It is awe-some!!!

I hate spending tons of money on special cleaners just so that I can have a million bottles in my cabinet for every little cleaning need. So, I am always looking for more ways to use the same products over and over to make cleaning products to use around the house.

Here's another great one. See these? They are my 4-year old's T-Ball pants from practice this week.
 
YUCK!

 
 
 
DIY Stain Remover
 
2/3 cup Dawn Dish Soap
2/3 cup ammonia
6 Tbsp baking soda
2 cups warm water
 
Mix together and pour into a spray bottle. This tends to separate easily so you'll have to shake it up each time you want to use it. Spray it on the stain and rub! Then wash as normal. Since these are white, I dried them outside in the sun. Here's the result...
 
 
Is that amazing or what?!?!?!?!