Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, August 12, 2011

Simple Wallet Portraits Page

Scrapbooking has been part of my creative life for the last 6 years...  I remember at the beginning I didn't even know what the difference was between cardstock and patterned paper, and I started out with very simple pages and small sizes, easing my way into the hobby a bit slowly.  Now, I am fairly comfortable with the whole thing and love playing with paper and product.  I hope to show you more of my pages as we spend time together on this blog.

Here's a simple page I made a few years ago, which shows a way to include all those wallet-size portraits of your nieces and nephews or your own children:  Draw a grid on the page and add a few title stickers and whatever other doodads you like. If you have a lot, you could make one page per child, or per sport/team, etc.  Have fun with it!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

such a great idea! i even have some of these size photos from high school friends and never knew what to do with them!!! but i can't throw them away since there are messages written on the back--which I can transfer over and write on the page under each photo maybe?!