Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 26, 2011

She Makes Mondays (Link-up!): Wear a Pretty Apron

Today we are continuing a weekly feature -- She Makes Mondays -- where we share a helpful homemaking idea or tip and give you the opportunity to share too!

Here's what you do:
Read our tip. :-)
Go back to your blog and post your own tip -- then come back here and link up with us.
Please include the following sentence in your post:

Come see us for more helpful homemaking tips at She Makes Mondays!!

Be sure to leave a comment letting us know that you've posted!
And if you don't own a blog, leave us a comment with your homemaking tip so you can share in the fun, too!

Here's our tip: Wear a Pretty Apron


I always spill something on myself when working in the kitchen or around the house, so it just makes sense to protect my clothing. And, when I put my apron on, I feel more completely dressed for work! I found mine at the local farmer's market in North Carolina.

Here
are some really cute options. And here is an article with a bunch of possibilities. And, oh my! I could definitely find something here!

Hey how about posting a photo of you in your pretty apron and linking back here?

No comments: