Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 28, 2011

October's Reader Responses

At the end of each month we feature some readers' experiences with trying the ideas from our blog.
Here are a few we received this month!

#1 First Day Favorite (Cheeseburger Soup)

I think they liked it, what do you think?!

#2 Cleaning for a Month (Creating a Decorative Reminder of our Proverbs 31 calling to care for our homes)

She looks well to the ways of her household. Prov. 31:26

#3 You Are Special and You Are Known By Name (hang your child's name on his/her wall)

C-A-R-O-L-I-N-E !!!
[These were leftover from chipboard letters bought ages ago...  after using the actual letter for something else, we painted the remaining square with two coats of colorful craft paint and affixed the chipboard piece to the wall with removable poster tape.]
#4 Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

          Jamie @ Our Hearts and Homes to Share said...
          I just made these....and my fiance promptly ate 3 of them :) Delicious! Thanks for posting it!

#5 Lemon-y Clean Microwave

          Jacinda @ Growing Home said...
I just had to add your blog to my sidebar; you've got so many good tricks up your sleeve! Thanks for all the pointers!

I don't have a microwave, but I boiled some water and let it sit inside my toaster (which was a million times dirtier than your microwave :S). I had a few leftover lemons in the fridge, sliced them up and rubbed the insides all over the metal. I think the acid really helps remove the gunk! Then I washed it out with the warm water...it looks so much better.

Thanks for inspiring me to get 'er done! 


Thank you to all our Readers! Keep the responses coming!
We love to hear from you!

No comments: